Magic Lantern for 7D
Finally, the first Magic Lantern release for the 7D is here!
It is still an early alpha version, so here are a few things you should know:
- it was primarily tested on one 7D, and a few days on three other 7D’s;
- during those tests we took 1000 photos and gigabytes of videos;
- there were no crashes or strange behaviors during our tests;
- this release will not alter any data in your camera’s permanent memory;
- this release will not directly alter any so-called “properties” (persistent camera settings);
- this means, some functions like HDR photos, HDR videos, bulb ramping etc will not work yet;
- it is not a firmware upgrade, despite the camera saying “Firmware update program”;
- we have disabled all features that are not yet working perfectly;
- please don’t beg for adding feature XYZ, it will be added as soon as it works without issues.
Check out ML 7D Developer Page